My Vision is to Restructure and Revitalize the Association, through Picturizing it to the Climax - Comr Gilbert Chinedum PRO Aspirants Opens up

How do you picture National Association of Abia state Students (NAASS) ?


My Vision is to restructure and revitalize the Association. Through Picturizing the Association to the Climax of it..

Over the years this National Association of Abia state Students NAASS has been considered, not serving it purpose as an Advocacy Union or an intermediary between the Students and the State Government..

I from my own point of view observed that, it's only when you make yourself relivant that, the society Will recognise you, this Association has great potential to show. But who can picture the Association to be the most Relevant in the state, if not someone who know the Nitty gritty in the practice of Relationship between Association and it publics.

Don't you think the head is the major determinant in Success of any Administration ?

I must tell you, been in the head and the components are lopsided, you can never achieve 20% of your vision and mission, who will carry your vision ?

The first step to a successful Administration is synergy between the Association and it Publics, get them acquainted. And see how the organisation Flourish, because without the Publics you can never lead alone.

The Vision is Unique, with its mission to Bridging the Gap, inclusive leadership and serving the Advocacy Role, getting the Right of the Students fro them to enjoy.
These can only be achieved when there's a public Enlightenment to Inform the Students about the benefits of the Association, and why they need to get more dedicated to there Chapter.

What would be you reaction, with the dreams and plans you have for the Association, and you lost ?

Funny enough ! Well this is not my first political Struggle, I as a Matter of fact I lost in my first political Struggle, but I learnt from it, that was in my department, I never relented I  further and aim higher than the position I earlier contested and won, I must say it's a two way game you don't loose in the game of politics you either win or you learn,.


Already I have started painting the association on the Media. all my media  platforms is now about NAASS and alot of my Ally whom are Excos of NUASS  now believe that Abia State also has a strong Students Association. If I at the long run lost, I will support the winner and also uphold the unity of the Association.

Comrade Gilbert Chinedum Onyekwere (Mr Excellency D Aluta legacy)
NAASS NATIONAL PRO ASPIRANT 2021 CONVENTION.

Comr Gilbert Chinedum's Profile

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post