Ouch! Bobrisky Set To Give His Birthday Cake Away, After Police Wahala


Popular Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky seems quite determined to not let recent events bring him down following the police invasion that disrupted his planned 28th birthday party.  

In what can only be described as an act of huge generosity, Bobrisky has now offered to give out his birthday cakes to any couple getting married this weekend.

Sharing a photo of his quite massive birthday cake on Instagram, Bobrisky wrote: 

Dis was supposed to be my birthday cake 🎂 for my birthday last night before it was cancelled for no reason. Like I used to say my heart ❤️ is filled with gold but many haters are just looking for my downfall lol. If you are getting married dis weekend pls come and have dis cake. I repeat no amount of hate will change who I am. @dacakesmaster God bless your hand 🖐 work you are really a genius. I will preserved the cake in my freezer at home so don’t be bothered about spoiling

Sharing the photo of his second caked, Bob further wrote: 

 Dis are also available too.... they are all part of my birthday cake. Yesterday would have been my dream day cos have been dreaming to throw a multimillionaire party but sad 😢 everything came dis way.. let thank God for life

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post