MANIFESTO: Sample of A Manifesto for a Student's Public Office.

MY MANIFESTO FOR THE OFFICE OF THE STUDENTS’ PROVOST OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT.

BY OKOLIE SILAS CHUKWUEBUKA (DONNIE SAICO)




Greetings to you all my most tested and trustworthy students of this great institution.

In the light of a dedicated spirit to serve and undiluted humility to humanity, I present to you my humble self OKOLIE SILAS CHUKWUEBUKA (Popularly called DONNIE SAICO).

Truly, Computer Engineering is one of the best Engineering Department in School of Engineering  in Federal  Polytechnic Oko, Anambra state.

Today I declare my interest to run for the position of the PROVOST in Computer Engineering Department of our great citadel of learning. Having fulfilled all the criteria for the election (both academically and otherwise).

I plead that you give me your mandate! 

One must be acquitted with what he is pursuing before getting it, on that note I would like to tell you whom the students’ provost is. The students’ provost is one who is enlightened enough to handle and ensure that there is orderliness during meeting.

I vehemently pledge my full activeness as follows if elected as the provost;

That I shall manage the provost of the department with integrity.

I shall ensure that the executive members observed the standing order during executive meeting.

I shall assist the public relation officer in disseminating information within the department.

I will work in accordance with the provision of the student’s constitution.

I strongly believe in myself (and in you whom the mandate lays) and pledge to do my very best if you give me your full support and mandate.

The good people of NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING STUDENT, I’m not saying these to please you but to lay big emphases as a true servant and technocrat.

Just like Albert Einstein says “you have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else”.

Great NACOES, I’ve come to do the needful in our great citadel of learning, I therefore use this great opportunity to solicit for your support (devoid of sentiment but competent and ability) and vote as I contest for NACOES PROVOST.  THANKS 

Yours sincerely, 

Okolie Silas Chukwuebuka (DONNIE SAICO).

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post