"Legacy Apparels ™ has been my greatest dream since, I became a man." - Gilbert Chinedum


"Legacy Apparels ™ has been my greatest dream since, I became a man."
A young enterpreneur, CEO Legacy Apparels ™ has declosed,

He stated in his personality profile published on their official Facebook page of Legacy Apparels ™





"My Name is Gilbert Chinedum popularly known as Mr Excellency.

Born on May 1st 1996.

Am a journalist by profession, and a Designer by vocation.

I studied Mass communication in Federal polytechnic, Oko. Anambra state, Nigeria

Am brown skinned, not too tall just average height.

Am the CEO of Legacy Apparels ™, a designers on all forms of female boutique wears.

Am also politically motivated

Legacy Apparels ™ has been my greatest dream since, I became a man.







"Life has thought me, how to be a man, is not just dependent on your professionalism but must also have Vocational background as your plan B". that is why I never joke with my Tape
#Excellency2020 

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post